Once the Media Player is configured as a tool in the course
- The media player tool allows an instructor to
- Upload a media file (video/audio) and show it in the course.
- Select an existing illumira media resource and show it in the course
- Select a media resource that was previously uploaded by the same instructor or is shared with the instructor.
- Embed an illumira media resource using its URL.
- When a student logs into the course, they see an embedded player and can playback the media from within the LMS platform.
- The Media browser tool shows all media files that are associated with the course in a list format.
- When a media file is added using the "Media player" tool, it is also shown in the Media browser tool as well.
- The instructor can also add and remove media from the course using the media browser tool.
- An instructor can allow student uploads using this tool.
- Student uploads are shown with the "Student upload" tag next to the video.